over exposed

Life is good.A look into the scraps that make up my life.

Friday, January 11, 2008

a little bit about me


Wow it is 2008! how exciting a new year for everything. I love the creativity in Starting fresh and new. This year I have huge plans for myself. I want to step out of my comfort zone. I think this is one of the reasons I started my blog. To make myself accountable at least to myself. I want to change many things from family to business but all for the good. I am a mom of 5 the first 2 are grown and the last three are 16-11 needless to say I do alot of driving and alot of waiting. So for the easiest of my changes I am always going to keep a book to read in my car. this will help in 2 ways I won't get annoyed when practices are held over and I will get to read which I love to do but never seem to find the time. I also have a pretty nice husband. we have been married nearly 20 years. He is the one that has pushed me to sell my scrap booking he has always given me the highest praise. He had a Major heart attack super bowl Sunday last year. I watched My husband die and if it was not for the fact that our hospital was staffed with cardiac doctors My husband would never had made it back to his family.
He is another of my reasons that I am stepping out of my comfort zone because we never know how much time we are permitted to be here on earth. So with that said I am going to have more fun with my family and friends. When you don't enjoy them you can never be happy. So FUN FUN FUN is on our way
Now for business. I happen to have great things fall in my lap when it comes to my scrap booking. I was contacted by Melissa Frances papers to design 2 albums for her company that was such a blast. totally unexpected and such a good feeling. Last month I was contacted by another company to be part of a design team my work will featured at some of the scrap booking conventions around the US. This is so exciting. I can see my little home business taking off. I sell on ebay you can seach junk101 or you can search MBDT ( we are a group of women that love to scrap book and we are driven to give our customers not just quality work but to give your family heirlooms to be treasured for gernerations) and I will soon be on esty. I cant wait to get that up and running. I also do custom work in my town. I work with some of the schools in my area and create alot of the gifts for the cheerleaders and coaches. I love working with the schools because they end up with some real quality nice gifts and they are treasured by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home