over exposed

Life is good.A look into the scraps that make up my life.

Monday, April 20, 2009

earth week this week!!!





ok here are some recycling projects i have to share Our Ebay design team MLDT( don't forget to search for us) We have a go green challenge this week and we were all to make something green either by using up scraps that we would normally toss in the garbage or use earth friendly items etc. well if you are like me and have kids you save everything for craft projects. I save toilet paper and paper towel rolls My youngest always wants to play with my scraps especially when her friends come over. well she makes these cute silent wind chimes ( I will find one she made and post it later) well yesterday her and her friends were plaing in my scrap room and pretty much made nothing but a mess. so I went in and was picking up ( I usually make her) and I flattened one of the tp rolls that was semi decorated and said WOW this could be a book so here we are the TP BOOK ( this one was actually made from a paper towel but tp book sounds so much funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home