over exposed

Life is good.A look into the scraps that make up my life.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Do you like cake??




I like cake and I make cake about once a week for my family. Poor hubby rarely gets to eat it any more but that is a different story. Do you live green? I try to but will admit I fall short of being GREEN. I do recycle, I seperate my paper and I recycle my plastic bags I used containers for lunch instead of bags. Lets say I try.I cut apart my cereal boxes and I use them as chip board in my altered projects. and I make these cute valentine boxes out of my cake mix boxes. See how I got here...I like cake and I recycle in a fun way. maybe this weekend you can make cake with your kids and then recycle a fun project

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home